Angel Gray Photography } Best of Wedding and Engagement 2010-2011!
Hey, we haven’t had a contest here since last February so who thinks it’s about time to win some AWESOME PRIZES?!?!
And the crowd goes wild….
Well, internet-crowd-going-wild, today is your lucky day. I love a contest but what I love even more is having the opportunity to win even if I’m not THE winner. So in this contest you can win by earning the most votes on YOUR image OR by voting on the image of your choice. Woot Woot!
Our 2010-2011 weddings have been pretty spectacular. Not only have we had the opportunity to work with ahmaaazzing couples, but have also been featured in some great local and national publications. Most recently, Style Me Pretty and coming soon the pages of The Knot, FL magazine! Watch for it on stands in December!
Angel Gray Photography is always honored to be chosen to capture these once-in-a-lifetime moments! For more information on our Wedding and Engagement coverage please visit the info page and send us an email through the contact page for more details! It’s important to contact AGP as soon as you know your wedding date in order to check availability.
So, we are focusing this contest on our brides and grooms. Because we love weddings. Amen. Since AGP limits wedding coverage to two per month (in order to provide you an excellent service) we are going to go back a couple years in order to have a nice big collection of options for you. And, we are including engagements (and any other wedding-related sessions) just to add a little flare. Who doesn’t love flare?
1. To win any prize in this contest you must be a fan of the AGP Facebook page. Before the winners are announced we will double check for this and move to the runner up if need be. Click “like” on the Facebook page here if you have not already. We always announce contests, prizes, registration for classes etc., first on Facebook so it’s a good idea to stay tuned in to that page.
2. Visit the AGP Facebook Page to view the album “Best of Wedding and Engagement 2010-11.” Click here to go directly to that album. Browse the collection of images and choose your favorite. The number of that image will appear below it as long as you have clicked on the photo.
3. Come back here once you have made a selection and vote once in the comments at the bottom of this entry saying something like this, “I vote for #75!” (There is no 75 – just don’t want to sway your votes at all!) See the example below of what it looks like to place a vote in the comments section. Please vote once per person.
4. TEN Days Later on Wednesday November 9th at midnight the contest will be closed and winners announced here the very next day! We’ll tally votes for images and we’ll use Random.org to draw one lucky winner out of all the blog comments.
5. The winning couple (in the winning image) will receive a FREE 16×20 Gallery Wrapped Canvas (a $550 value!) The winning random voter will receive a $200 studio credit to be used towards products or services! These prizes are not transferable.
That’s it so get voting and get your friends voting for you if you are a featured couple!!
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your vote to Angel Gray Photography and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for the current AGP contest that you enter.
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT ADDED 11/10/11 9:30am… Thanks so much to everyone who voted! 174 votes total woot woot! And the winners ARE>>>
Congratulations to Davy and Colby for killing it with votes on their engagement photo! You have a free 16×20 Gallery Wrapped Canvas!
Congratulations to Monika on being the winning random voter! You have a $200 studio credit!
Here’s how I chose the random voter using Random.org….
Inside my wordpress admin area there were 9 pages of blog comments so I first had random.org choose a number between 1 and 9. (See below)
So it chose page 1. Then on page one there were 20 comments so I did 1-20 on the next generator…
And it chose 8 which as you can see was Monika!
Yay! Hope everyone has a great day, get in touch with me to claim your prizes!